I am a Storyteller ...
Hey dears, I am Avagyan Norayr... and I'm capturing the love
I chose to be wedding photographer because even in the most staged shooting I can see natural emotions … happiness, tears, sincerity, fun, craziness – a whole combination of emotion caught in glimpses in just one day. And yeah, it charges me the most. I like that people whom I shoot are non-professional models and I try to give them self-confidence, raise their spirit and mood … and sometimes just follow them through my lenses.
I work as a wedding photographer for 5 years. In this period I shot more than 250 weddings. I photographed probably all types of weddings - classic, crazy, funny, creative, fine art....etc.
My dream is to shoot all national and cultural weddings with their traditions. Probably then my portfolio will get into "UNESCO World Heritage")))
- Do you shoot destination weddings?
- Yes! I can travel in any part of the world where loving hearts are!
- Will there be a second shooter?
- Yes. He is also my assistant.
- What kind of gear do you use?
- I use a legendary Canon 5D mark IV camera with only prime and high L class lenses. I also have a spare camera.
- Do you have backup equipment?
- Yes, sure! So don't worry, your pictures will be safe.
- How many photos do you deliver?
- The quantity of pictures depend on many factors: the place, the amount of details, the time of shooting. But I can say that I definitely prefer quality to the quantity. You will never remember 1000 pictures of your wedding, you will only remember those 100 photos that are important for you. Usually I deliver about 600 photos from the wedding.
- Do you shoot weddings only?
- Not at all! I love shooting also engagements/love stories, editorials, personal photography, portraits, holidays pictures, family shootings and pregnancy. Write me about your dream shooting and I will do my best to make your shooting unforgettable.
- How to book a date?
- Please contact me and tell me as much information as you can: tell me about the date, about yourself, about the place, kind of event, decor, dress, so on. And don't be shy and don't forget to show me the photo of your couple! I'm always happy to see the person whom I'm talking to!)
Then I will tell you if the desired date is not occupied yet. If not, we will sign a contract, and you will have to make me an advance payment in order to "block" your date. There is a fixed amount of the advance payment and it is 50% of the full cost of the services.
- How much in advance should we book a date?
- If it's summer or fall, the sooner the better! A lot of couples book me a year before their weddings in order to be sure that this exact day I won't be booked by anyone else. It can be six months before or even a week before! If you don't have rigid bindings to any particular day, you can even write me at night, and the next day we go to shoot! Of course unless this date is free)
- Still have questions ?
- I am more than happy to answer, please feel free contact me in any way you like.