- Do you shoot destination weddings?
- Yes! I can travel in any part of the world where loving hearts are!
- What kind of gear do you use?
- I use a legendary Canon 5D mark IV camera with only prime and high L class lenses. I also have a spare camera.
- Do you have backup equipment?
- Yes, sure! So don't worry, your pictures will be safe.
- Do you shoot weddings only?
- Not at all! I love shooting also engagements/love stories, editorials, personal photography, portraits, holidays pictures, family shootings and pregnancy. Write me about your dream shooting and I will do my best to make your shooting unforgettable.
- How to book a date?
- Please contact me and tell me as much information as you can: tell me about the date, about yourself, about the place, kind of event, decor, dress, so on. And don't be shy and don't forget to show me the photo of your couple! I'm always happy to see the person whom I'm talking to!)
Then I will tell you if the desired date is not occupied yet. If not, we will sign a contract, and you will have to make me an advance payment in order to "block" your date. There is a fixed amount of the advance payment and it is 50% of the full cost of the services.
- How much in advance should we book a date?
- If it's summer or fall, the sooner the better! A lot of couples book me a year before their weddings in order to be sure that this exact day I won't be booked by anyone else. It can be six months before or even a week before! If you don't have rigid bindings to any particular day, you can even write me at night, and the next day we go to shoot! Of course unless this date is free)
- How many photos do you deliver?
- The quantity of pictures depend on many factors: the place, the amount of details, the time of shooting. But I can say that I definitely prefer quality to the quantity. You will never remember 1000 pictures of your wedding, you will only remember those 100 photos that are important for you. Usually I deliver about 600 photos from the wedding.
Do you use flashes very often or available light?
For weddings I prefer available light, but use flashes when the natural light isn’t adequate.
When will we get the photos after our wedding?
I deliver your photos within six weeks.
How is your style concerning editing? Is black/white possible?
I am happy to edit your photos in my natural and warm style. You can see the style of my editing on my page. Some pictures will be black and white – when it fits to the motive.
Still have questions ?
I am more than happy to answer, please feel free contact me in any way you like.